ETCC is a non-profit organization, believing in humanity and it’s development towards peaceful relations between all nations.
Mission & Values:
To create a new culture in the MENA region mainly based on the values of citizenship, peace, coexistence, the beauty of nature and magnificence of life.
- Activate the role of the civil communities in the MENA region
- Coordinate between European Mediterranean (Euro- Med) and civil society activists
- Support democracy in the MENA regions
- Coordinate with US and MENA organizations
- Work towards promoting an end to the civil war in Syria
- Prepare human rights and advocacy reports for civil activists
- Support and promote gender equality in the Middle East
- Join activists in global and public movements aimed towards equality
- Permanently seek sustainable development and enhance locally and regionally
- Strengthen the interests and goals of the general public.
- Enhance touristic activities, particularly dealing with environmental tourism
- Create an information bank to provide students and researchers with the latest activities and information
- Provide training in the fields of development, good governance, social and cultural rights, woman’s rights, children’s rights, gender equality, and environmental sustainability
You can subscribe to this feed to receive updates when this content changes: http://www.etccmena.com/?feed=rss2